West Philly Real Estate
Philadelphia's western neighborhoods encompass University City, the Philadelphia Zoo, and parts of Fairmount Park.
photo by Michael Dorn
- Philadelphia's Western Neighborhoods feature a mix of typical twin row-homes, larger Victorians, and ornate Queen Anne style houses.
- Features numerous transportation options, including the "El" (Market Frankford Line), the six Trolley Lines, Regional Rail Trains, and Bus.
- Surrounds the Philadelphia Zoo, and boarders Fairmount Park with its many activities and outdoor relaxation areas.
Neighborhood Fast Facts
- Boundaries: 30th to the east, far west, far north & far south
- Zip code: 19104, 19143, 19139, 19151, 19131, 19142, 19153
- Fun: Mann Music Center, Philadelphia Zoo, Kelly Pool, Bushfire Theater of the Performing Arts