Port Richmond Real Estate
photo by Michael Dorn
- Vibrant Neighborhood, located north of Fishtown, along the Delaware River, that is rich with cultural history.
- Numerous row homes house both residents and small local store fronts, including charming restaurants, delis and bars.
- Famous for its many Italian and Polish bakeries which offer fresh bread, pastries, and traditional meats.
Neighborhood Fast Facts
- Boundaries: York to the South, Frankford to the west, Delaware River to the east and far north to Columbia
- Zip code: 19134
- Fun: Kitty's Restaurant, String Bands, Port of Philadelphia